The Russian Grand Prix - 27 September 2020
2020 will be the seventh running of the Russian Grand Prix, which takes place at the Sochi Autodrom, a street circuit which has evolved out of the internal roads from the park built for the Winter Olympics in 2014.
Sochi itself is located in a prime spot on Russia’s Black Sea Coast, with the Caucasus Mountains towering over the circuit in the distance. In the summer, it is a popular beach resort and in the winter (between December and April) it attracts tourist as a ski resort. It hosted the Winter Olympics in 2014 and was a venue for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
September is a lovely time of year to visit Sochi, where the climate is still warm. Our packages include return flights to Sochi via Moscow, hotel accommodation and airport transfers in Sochi.
4 Nights Russian Grand Prix
Thursday 24 September – Arrive Sochi
On arrival at the airport in Sochi, make your way to the hotel where accommodation is reserved for you for four nights on bed and breakfast basis.
Friday 25 September – Sochi (B)
Day at leisure to explore Sochi, or make the most of your Grand Prix weekend by attending todays practice sessions.
Saturday 26 September – Qualifying (B)
Make your way to the track after breakfast at the hotel, for qualifying and supporting events.
Sunday 27 September – Russian Grand Prix (B)
Today is the Russian Grand Prix. Take yourself to the circuit to enjoy the days events.
Monday 28 September – Depart Sochi (B)
After breakfast check-out of the hotel and continue with your onward journey.
3★ Sochi Park Hotel, Sochi
The Sochi Park Hotel provides an ideal mix of value, comfort and convenience, in a family-friendly setting with an array of amenities. Guest rooms offer a flat screen TV, air conditioning, and free internet access is available. Amenities include a concierge, room service, and outdoor pool with poolside bar. It is just a 20 minute walk through the Olympic Park to reach the circuit Main Entrance, giving you the flexibility to come and go as you please over the weekend. The closest stand to the Main Entrance is the Main Grandstand, followed by T1 Panorama and the T1 Grandstand.
Price from £569 per person
Sole Occupancy from £929 per person
Prices are per person on double/twin share basis.
Flights from your regional UK airport are available on request at an additional cost.
Prices and products are subject to availability at the time of booking.
The deposit for these arrangements is £300 per person. Balance is due 12 weeks before departure.
- Accommodation on double/twin share basis
- Meals as specified (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Company representative
- Airport transfers
- Race tickets
- Russian visa
- Local tips
- Travel insurance
- Personal spending
ASTON MARTIN RED BULL RACING PADDOCK CLUB
As a guest of the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing team you get to feel the energy of a grand prix race weekend first-hand.
Some of the highlights include:
- Gain fascinating insights into how the ‘Aston Martin Red Bull Racing RB15’ is fine-tuned by their team of engineers
- Exclusive access to a wealth of data and live team radio transmissions
- Receive insights into the inner workings of Formula One from key Aston Martin Red Bull Racing personalities
- The best seats at the track, with prime viewing of the start/finish straight.
- A guided tour of the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Garage for a behind-the-scenes look at trackside operations.
- An exclusive Team appearance over the weekend from their drivers, Max Verstappen and Pierre Gasly!
For the Russian Grand Prix the Formula One Paddock Club™ tickets are sold as either
- One Day (Friday only) for £950 per person
- a two-day (Saturday and Sunday) for £4,977 per person
- a three-day (including Friday – Sunday) for £5,467 per person
FORMULA 1 PADDOCK CLUB
Enjoy the Russia Formula One Grand Prix with the unrivalled hospitality of the Formula One Paddock Club™. In an exclusive environment you will enjoy first class service and gourmet cuisine accompanied by fine wines. The included Pit Walkabout is a high point of each day allowing you a close-up inspection of the pits.
Guest benefits include ~
- Access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club
- Prime viewing facilities from the pit building
- Open bar with champagne
- Gourmet lunch with fine wines
- Pit Lane Walkabout(s) at pre-allocated times
- Truck Tours (please ask for more information)
- Access to the Support Race Paddock
- Official programme & earplugs
- Guided Paddock Tours
- Access to the Club Suite, with TV screens, bar and lounge area
- Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests, additional parking passes can be purchased on request and are subject to availability)
All tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Friday Ticket £805 per person
- Saturday & Sunday Ticket £3,938 per person
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday Ticket £4,334 per person
Full payment is required at the time of booking and once reserved, they are non-refundable.
Prices include VAT where applicable
Sportpesa Racing Point F1 Team Paddock Club Russian Grand Prix
As a Paddock Club™ guest of SportPesa Racing Point F1 Team, you will be right at the heart of the Formula One™ action and able to immerse yourself in the pinnacle of Motorsport. You won’t miss a lap, from the team’s suite right above the F1™ Pit lane.
Choose from one to three day packages and from start to finish, SportPesa Racing Point F1 Team will ensure your experience is unforgettable.
Your ring side seats will give you the opportunity to catch all the thrills and spills of the world’s greatest motorsport. In-between all the action, you can indulge in gourmet food and local delicacies prepared by internationally renowned chefs and a non- stop flow of champagne from the complimentary bar.
One of the dedicated team hosts will be on hand to guide you through the weekends activities, making sure every guest takes away memories to last a lifetime.
SportPesa Racing Point F1 Team presents the ultimate Formula One™ Hospitality Experience.
As a guest you will have access like no other with a visit to the teams garage led by your team host who has extensive knowledge of how the team and sport operates, the viewing of key equipment and a chance to meet team personnel.
Daily pit lane walks, giving you access to get up close and personal with the RP19, where only Sahara Force India guests have access, to grab that all important picture with the 2019 challengers.
Back in Paddock Club™ you will have autograph opportunities with Sergio Perez & Lance Stroll, along with question and answer sessions to ask them all those burning questions.
- 2 Days – Saturday & Sunday, £4,615 per person
- 3 Days – Friday-Sunday, £5,075 per person
All places are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
Included in the price of the SportPesa Racing Point F1 Team Formula One Paddock ClubTM Ticket is:
- Access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock ClubTM
- Full Breakfast – fresh pastries but not a cooked breakfast option.
- Open bar with Champagne
- Gourmet luncheon with fine wines
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times
- Access to the support race paddock
- Official Programme and ear plugs
- Entertainment throughout the day
- The Club Suite hospitality area designed for individuals and small groups in a shared environment
- Driver appearances, exclusive team gift bags, resident DJ, garage tours**
**Subject to team operations and not guaranteed.
Circuit & Tickets
All tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Main Grandstand-Level 4 Centre (4th Floor)
- Main Grandstand-Level 2 Upper Rows Centre
- T1 Sergey Sirotkin Panorama Grandstand
- T2 Centre Vitaly Petrov
- T3 Daniil Kvyat Grandstand
- T4 Grandstand
- General Admission (area around Bolshoy Ice Palace)
Russian Visa Information
A visa is required for entry into Russia. This package includes the mandatory invitation letter plus application support. As part of the visa application process, all applicants based in the UK aged 12 or over will need to visit a visa application centre to submit biometric data (scanned fingerprints). These are located in London, Manchester and Edinburgh.
Applying for a Russian Visa
British Citizens visiting Russia for the Russian Grand Prix are required to apply for a visa before travelling. Travellers are required to visit the Russia National Tourist Office in person, who have provided a handy guide to make the process as quick and efficient as possible.
To download the visa guide, please CLICK HERE.