The Austrian Grand Prix 2023 Date TBC
The Austrian Grand Prix is set to take place at the Red Bull Ring in Spielberg. The stunning backdrop, of verdant farmland and forested mountain peaks, makes this a picturesque setting for a Grand Prix.
Based in Vienna, Austria’s capital, offers you the chance to experience this elegant, historic city, and it’s world-famous Sacher Torte chocolate cake for yourself. We offer a 3 night stay with flights from the UK including, private airport transfers, Grand Prix circuit transfers for qualifying and F1 race day and Formula 1 tickets to suit your preference – Grand Stand, trackside, paddock, or a favourite corner. To make the most of your time in Austria, there is the option to extend your stay and travel to Salzburg by train for 3 nights in the town of Mozart’s birth.
Whatever your travel plans we can arrange a tailor-made Austrian Grand Prix itinerary to suit you.
Register your interest today and we’ll let you know when we launch our packages for Austrian Grand Prix 2023.REGISTER MY INTEREST
3 Nights Austrian Grand Prix
Friday July TBC
Board your flight from your UK airport to Vienna. On arrival you will be met and take a private transfer to the Hotel Savoyen or NH Salzburg City and check-in for a 3 night stay with buffet breakfast.
Saturday July TBC
Following an early buffet breakfast, take your included transfer to the Red Bull Ring in Spielberg to watch the supporting events, and F1 qualifying for the 2022 Austrian Grand Prix. You will be transferred back to your hotel at the end of your scheduled day.
Sunday July TBC
Your included transfer to Spielberg departs after an early breakfast. Enjoy your day watching the thrilling 2020 Austrian Grand Prix. You will be transferred back to your hotel at the end of the days events.
Monday July TBC
Enjoy breakfast, and a day at leisure to explore historic Vienna, before being collected from your hotel by private transfer for your return evening flight to the UK.
Alternatively, you could extend your trip with three days in Salzburg. Please call for further details
4★ Hotel Savoyen, Vienna
A 3-minute walk from the Wien Rennweg train station, this 4★ hotel not far from St. Stephen’s Cathedral and 7 km from the 18th-century Schönbrunn Palace. Featuring garden or city views, the guestrooms offer minibars, free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Suites have tea and coffee making facilities, as well as private lounge access. Some include balconies. Room service is available. There are two dining options, including a rooftop restaurant, plus a stylish piano bar and a lounge. Other amenities include a gym, and a spa.
4★ ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen, Salzburg
Set a 5-minute walk from Salzburg Südtiroler Platz train station, this hotel in a classic building is 1 km from the Altstadt (Old Town) and 2 km from Mozart’s birthplace. Featuring wood floors, the guest rooms come with satellite TV and free WiFi. Suites also have sitting areas. An old-world restaurant serves regional cuisine and features a bar. There is also a spa area with saunas and a steam bath, plus a gym and a rooftop terrace.
Price from £853 per person
Sole Occupancy from £1,129 per person.
Prices are per person on double/twin share basis.
Prices and products are subject to availability at the time of booking.
The deposit for these arrangements is £300 per person. Balance is due 12 weeks before departure.
- Return flights from London Gatwick with hand luggage only
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation on double/twin share basis
- Circuit transfers on Saturday and Sunday
- Meals as specified (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Company representative
- Airport taxes
- Race tickets
- Salzburg extension
- Local tips
- Travel insurance
- Personal spending
ASTON MARTIN RED BULL RACING PADDOCK CLUB
As a guest of the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing team you get to feel the energy of a grand prix race weekend first-hand.
Some of the highlights include:
- Gain fascinating insights into how the ‘Aston Martin Red Bull Racing RB15’ is fine-tuned by their team of engineers
- Exclusive access to a wealth of data and live team radio transmissions
- Receive insights into the inner workings of Formula One from key Aston Martin Red Bull Racing personalities
- The best seats at the track, with prime viewing of the start/finish straight.
- A guided tour of the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Garage for a behind-the-scenes look at trackside operations.
- An exclusive Team appearance over the weekend from their drivers, Max Verstappen and Pierre Gasly!
For the Austrian Grand Prix the Formula One Paddock Club™ tickets are sold as either
- a Friday only for £1,080 per person
- a two-day (Saturday and Sunday) for £4,790 per person
- a three-day (including Friday – Sunday) for £5,610 per person
FORMULA 1 PADDOCK CLUB
Enjoy the Austrian Formula One Grand Prix with the unrivalled hospitality of the Formula One Paddock Club™. In an exclusive environment you will enjoy first class service and gourmet cuisine accompanied by fine wines. The included Pit Walkabout is a high point of each day allowing you a close-up inspection of the pits.
Guest benefits include ~
- Access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club
- Prime viewing facilities from the pit building
- Open bar with champagne
- Gourmet lunch with fine wines
- Pit Lane Walkabout(s) at pre-allocated times
- Truck Tours (please ask for more information)
- Access to the Support Race Paddock
- Official programme & earplugs
- Guided Paddock Tours
- Access to the Club Suite, with TV screens, bar and lounge area
- Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests, additional parking passes can be purchased on request and are subject to availability)
All tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Friday Ticket £912 per person
- Saturday & Sunday Ticket £3,800 per person
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday Ticket £4,450 per person
Full payment is required at the time of booking and once reserved, they are non-refundable.
Prices include VAT where applicable.
Circuit & Tickets
2020 Ticket Options
All tickets are numbered and valid for 3 days, only the Start/Finish Grandstand is covered. Sunday tickets and child prices available – please ask for details.
- 3-Corner Steiermark: Friday – Red Bull C,D,E, Saturday – Start-Finish, Sunday – Steiermark
- Tribune T10
- General Admission
- Start/Finish Straight Grandstand Covered 3-day, Sold Out
- Steiermark – 3-day, Sold Out
- Red Bull: A – 3-day, Sold Out
- Red Bull: B, Sold Out
- Red Bull: C, D, E, Sold Out
- Red Bull: F/G/H/I – 3-Day, Sold Out
- Red Bull: J, K, Sold Out
- 3-Corner Platinum (Sun-Start/Finish, Sat-Red Bull A, Fri-Red Bull H), Sold Out
- 3-Corner Gold (Sun-Red Bull A, Sat-Red Bull H, Fri-Start/Finish), Sold Out
- 3-Corner Silver (Sun-Red Bull H, Sat-Start/Finish, Fri-Red Bull JA), Sold Out