The Mexican Grand Prix 2022 DATE TBC
This classic Mexico Grand Prix circuit has changed little over the years, but now features the incredible Foro Sol section where the cars enter the stadium. The atmosphere cannot be matched anywhere else on the F1 calendar.
So what else can F1 fans expect to look forward to in Mexico? When you’re done with the Mexican Grand Prix racing, head into this vibrant and exciting city to soak up the Mexican vibe. If nothing else, you’ll at least want to sample the food; just remember, tacos, burritas and tamales are hot, hot hot, so you’ll need to wash them down with a Tequila or two and some cold Mexican beer.
4 Nights Mexican Grand Prix
TBC – Arrive Mexico City
On arrival at the airport in Mexico City, make your way to the Hotel Geneve where accommodation is reserved for you on a breakfast inclusive basis.
TBC – Mexico City (B)
A full day at leisure in Mexico City to explore at your own pace. You may wish to take an optional excursion to the historic Teotihuacan Pyramids. Other tours and excursions can also be arranged, please ask for more details.
TBC – Qualifying (B)
After breakfast we will depart for the circuit to watch the practice and qualifying for the Mexican Grand Prix.
TBC – Mexican Grand Prix (B)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before leaving for the circuit to watch the Mexican Grand Prix.
TBC – Depart Mexico City (B)
Check-out of the hotel, after breakfast, and continue with your onward journey.
Hotel Geneve 4★
Built in 1902, this European-style hotel is 2.3 km from Chapultepec Castle museum and 10 km from Mexico City International Airport. Featuring hand-carved wooden furniture, the guest rooms offer free WiFi, cable TV and coffee makers, as well as minibars. Suites have living areas, and upgraded suites feature dining areas and additional bedrooms. There is a restaurant with a veranda and a vertical garden, and a bar featuring 1960s London-inspired decor and a collection of vintage telephones. Other amenities include a spa, a gym and a cinema, as well as a museum.
Price from £TBC per person
Sole Occupancy from £TBC per person
Prices are per person on double/twin share basis.
Flights from your regional UK airport are available on request at an additional cost.
Prices and products are subject to availability at the time of booking.
The deposit for these arrangements is £300 per person. Balance is due 12 weeks before departure.
- Accommodation on double/twin share basis
- Circuit transfers on Saturday and Sunday
- Meals as specified (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Company representative
- Airport transfers
- Race tickets
- Local tips
- Travel insurance
- Personal spending
ASTON MARTIN RED BULL RACING PADDOCK CLUB
As a guest of the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing team you get to feel the energy of a grand prix race weekend first-hand.
Some of the highlights include:
- Gain fascinating insights into how the ‘Aston Martin Red Bull Racing RB15’ is fine-tuned by their team of engineers
- Exclusive access to a wealth of data and live team radio transmissions
- Receive insights into the inner workings of Formula One from key Aston Martin Red Bull Racing personalities
- The best seats at the track, with prime viewing of the start/finish straight.
- A guided tour of the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Garage for a behind-the-scenes look at trackside operations.
- An exclusive Team appearance over the weekend from their drivers, Max Verstappen and Pierre Gasly!
For the Mexican Grand Prix the Formula One Paddock Club™ tickets are sold as
- a three-day (including Friday – Sunday) for £TBC per person
FORMULA 1 PADDOCK CLUB
Enjoy the Mexican Formula One Grand Prix with the unrivalled hospitality of the Formula One Paddock Club™. In an exclusive environment you will enjoy first class service and gourmet cuisine accompanied by fine wines. The included Pit Walkabout is a high point of each day allowing you a close-up inspection of the pits.
Guest benefits include ~
- Access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club
- Prime viewing facilities from the pit building
- Open bar with champagne
- Gourmet lunch with fine wines
- Pit Lane Walkabout(s) at pre-allocated times
- Truck Tours (please ask for more information)
- Access to the Support Race Paddock
- Official programme & earplugs
- Guided Paddock Tours
- Access to the Club Suite, with TV screens, bar and lounge area
- Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests, additional parking passes can be purchased on request and are subject to availability)
All tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday Ticket £TBC per person
Full payment is required at the time of booking and once reserved, they are non-refundable.
Prices include VAT where applicable
Sportpesa Racing Point F1 Team Paddock Club Mexican Grand Prix
As a Paddock Club™ guest of SportPesa Racing Point F1 Team, you will be right at the heart of the Formula One™ action and able to immerse yourself in the pinnacle of Motorsport. You won’t miss a lap, from the team’s suite right above the F1™ Pit lane.
Choose from one to three day packages and from start to finish, SportPesa Racing Point F1 Team will ensure your experience is unforgettable.
Your ring side seats will give you the opportunity to catch all the thrills and spills of the world’s greatest motorsport. In-between all the action, you can indulge in gourmet food and local delicacies prepared by internationally renowned chefs and a non- stop flow of champagne from the complimentary bar.
One of the dedicated team hosts will be on hand to guide you through the weekends activities, making sure every guest takes away memories to last a lifetime.
SportPesa Racing Point F1 Team presents the ultimate Formula One™ Hospitality Experience.
As a guest you will have access like no other with a visit to the teams garage led by your team host who has extensive knowledge of how the team and sport operates, the viewing of key equipment and a chance to meet team personnel.
Daily pit lane walks, giving you access to get up close and personal with the RP19, where only Sahara Force India guests have access, to grab that all important picture with the 2019 challengers.
Back in Paddock Club™ you will have autograph opportunities with Sergio Perez & Lance Stroll, along with question and answer sessions to ask them all those burning questions.
- 3 Days – Friday-Sunday, £TBC per person
All places are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
Included in the price of the SportPesa Racing Point F1 Team Formula One Paddock ClubTM Ticket is:
- Access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock ClubTM
- Full Breakfast – fresh pastries but not a cooked breakfast option.
- Open bar with Champagne
- Gourmet luncheon with fine wines
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times
- Access to the support race paddock
- Official Programme and ear plugs
- Entertainment throughout the day
- The Club Suite hospitality area designed for individuals and small groups in a shared environment
- Driver appearances, exclusive team gift bags, resident DJ, garage tours**
**Subject to team operations and not guaranteed.
Circuit & Tickets
All tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Foro Sol South (Grey Zone) 14
- Foro Sol North (Brown Zone) 15
- Grandstand 4 (Blue Zone)
- Main Grandstand